Something Magical Happens!

Something magical tends to happen when we begin to submerge ourselves into the deeper, and more complex relational experiences that we encounter.⁣⁣

Something magical tends to happen when we begin to see things in a more expansive, and less rigid, or black and white kind of way.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
Something magical tends to happen when we feel the call to connect to a deeper, and sometimes a more painful understanding of what is happening.⁣⁣

Something magical tends to happen when we start to crack the door open to let multilayered truths in.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
Something magical tends to happen when we are capable of connecting to and expressing a gentler, yet a more radical version of self-responsibility through our words.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
“I noticed it was it hard for you to comfort me last night. Do you have any idea why?”⁣⁣
⁣⁣
“I wonder what I did that may have caused you to be defensive in our argument today.”⁣⁣
⁣⁣
“I am angry at you for setting that boundary with me, but I am also proud of you at the same time for standing up for yourself.”⁣⁣
⁣⁣
“I feel jealous when you spend time with him, but I also feel thrilled to see you smile the way you do when you come home from being with him.”⁣⁣
⁣⁣
“I’m sorry, I can’t tolerate that experience in our relationship, and I also feel really bad about having to have that boundary.”⁣⁣
⁣⁣
“I can’t seem to figure out what’s going on with me. I’m noticing I have a strong urge to blame you for this, even though I know you didn’t do anything wrong.”⁣⁣
⁣⁣
There is a magical and sacred space that exists in words like these, in moments like these for me. ⁣⁣

The moments I can find them and touch them are incredibly rare. ⁣⁣

But when I do find them, I am often filled with enormous gratitude.⁣⁣

I know I am reaching and touching a portal inside of myself that I long to reach for over and over and over again in this lifetime.⁣⁣

What allows you to make space for complex and (even sometimes opposing) relational experiences?⁣⁣
How are you able to communicate your ability to see more than just your side of things?⁣⁣
What challenges you the most when it comes to someone seeing things differently than you?

Image may contain: text that says 'Something magical to 7EE when we begin things in a expansive, and less rigid, or black and white kind of way. Something magical tends to happen when we feel the call to connect deeper, sometimes a more painful understanding of what is happening. Something magical tends to happen when start to crack the open to let multilayered truths in. Something magical tends to happen when we are capable of connecting to and expressing gentler, yet a more radical version of self-responsibility through our words.'

Comments

Popular Posts